Thursday, December 15, 2016

Ethiopia

In November I spent a week in Ethiopia - another first for me - as was finally flying on a 787, direct from Dulles to Addis. I don't have too many photos to post (although I did bring back two bags of great coffee). My colleague and I spent the week with an amazing team of people who persevere under the enormous restrictions they find themselves. We stayed at a very nice hotel (the King of Morocco was there on our last night with his entire entourage which was quite the spectacle), although we didn't get to enjoy it as much as we wanted as the days were long. But I appreciated what I could especially the grounds of the hotel and the literal banks and banks of roses. Ethiopia has such a rich heritage. I would love to come back and explore the country more fully one day. (For trip advisor report on the hotel, go here.)


Beautiful Roses
Views over Addis





Duncan

No comments: